The Henry Morris Study Bible is "an invaluable tool for the defense of the Christian faith" according to Dr. John MacArthur. With over 10,000 study notes, no other resource offers the comprehensive analysis of biblical creation and authority of Scripture.
The written Word of God is under attack in our culture like never before. The annotations of this King James Version of the Bible will:
- Explain the Bible's difficult passages
- Resolve its alleged contradictions
- Point out the evidences of its divine origin
- Confirm its historical accuracy
- Words of Christ in red
- Note its remarkable anticipations of modern science
- 22 topical appendices for understanding biblical authority and accuracy
- Remove any doubts about its inerrancy, authority and ability to meet every human need
The 2,215 pages feature a 10-point font and a two column format making it easy to read. Inside you will also find the Words of Christ in red, 22 total appendices, full color maps and a concordance. The hard cover offers a dignified and gentle design that both men and women will find attractive. The professional Smyth Sewn binding gives this reference resource a life that will span generations.
Dr. Henry Morris is known as the father of modern Creation science, the founder of Institute for Creation Research (ICR) and the author of many well-known apologetic books. His thriving legacy continues to equip Christians to be able to defend the accuracy and authority of Scripture today.
Published by Masterbooks